Hello beautiful . Its time to adore your skin . Here is a DIY to achieve a healthy & hydrated skin using pretty little strawberries
This is my first blog post.So why not start with something I love the most!!
Well , who does not like em.Glossy and beautiful ,Cute & colorful and small packets of hydration for your skin.I am sure they are going to bring cheer on your face.
Winter is a season for the berry fruit . I absolutely love strawberries and have them stocked up in my refrigerator and kitchen. These are a few DIY’s which I will share with you all today . I enjoyed making the following and giving myself a beauty treat .
Read on to know more
- Take 2 strawberries , clean them well and blend them to make a fine puree. Strain it well to extract the juice
- Add 5 spoons of rose water to the strawberry extract
- Apply it on to your face daily using a soft cotton ball
- Rinse it off with cold water after few minutes
- Strawberry and Rose water makes a perfect toner which tightens the pores on your skin , gives your a healthy and a glowing skin
- You can refrigerate this up to 3 days
- Take 2 strawberries , clean them well and blend them to make a fine puree
- Add fresh Yogurt(or curd) to the paste . I prefer home made curd over store bought as it is free of preservatives and chemicals . Give it a spin , I would say get these 2 married 🙂
- Tada !! Its ready . . .
- Apply this to your face and scrub well in gentle circular motions
- Wash off with luke warm water to reveal the beautiful and a radiant skin.
Strawberry Face Mask
- Take 2 strawberries , clean them well and blend them to make a fine puree. Strain it well
- Add a teaspoon of sandalwood powder , Mix well
- Apply this mixture on to your face and let it sit until the mask dries
- Wash it off with water and pat it dry
- Do this regularly and it will surely brighten your skin tone
- Soak your feet in warm water for about 15 minutes
- Scrub your feet using a callus remover for about 5 minutes
- Take the strawberry puree,add few drops of lemon & honey and mix well
- Apply this mixture on to your feet and massage well & Wash off
- Strawberries & Lemon lightens the skin tone of your feet.Honey adds the necessary moisture
- This gives young looking happy feet
Strawberry Body Polish
- Take few strawberries , clean them well and blend them well
- Add 2 table spoon of fresh milk cream and make a smooth paste
- Add 2 table spoon of sugar granules to this mixture
- Apply this mixture on your body while having a bath,massage well & wash off
- You can set up the atmosphere with strawberry scented candles to give a feel of a luxurious spa
- This scrub will exfoliate all the dead skin , make your skin smooth & supple
Some Biological Strawberry Gyan 😉
- Super loaded with vitamin C,alpha hydroxyl acids, salicylic acid, aspartic acid, ellagic acid, folate and fiber
- The delicious strawberry can make your skin free from blackheads,acne,white heads, oily & dry skin
- This cute little fruit is widely used in the cosmetic industry to create skin beauty products
- Instead of using those chemical laden beauty products that contain a small percentage of strawberry, use above strawberries DIY recipes and apply topically to your skin for naturally beautiful, soft, supple,young,fair and a glowing skin
I hope you enjoyed reading this post.Please let me know your thoughts and how you use strawberries in your beauty regime.
Do share this post with your friends.
We will be back with a new post soon . Thank You !!!!